Due to the competitiveness of acceptance, all application information should be received by the deadlines.
Process is ongoing.
Criteria can be found here.
Fall Deadlines (processing begins January 15th)
- Early Decision – March 1st *
- Regular Decision – April 1st
Spring Deadlines (processing begins June 15th)
- Early Decision – August 1st *
- Regular Decision – September 1st
* Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale may apply for an early decision.
Admission decisions are mailed out approximately 30 days after the admission deadline. See the dates listed above.
To complete a full admission application, the applicant must submit all of the following:
- A completed online application.
- Respond to a list of essay questions included in application.
- Admission Test Score (RNs Exempt)
- A current course schedule along with a plan for completing any remaining prerequisite coursework, if currently enrolled. The official transcript evaluation will reflect plans for completing the required prerequisites.
- Official transcripts from each individual college institution attended. Paper and electronic transcripts are accepted. International transcripts and credentials must be translated into English with letter grades through a foreign evaluation service. All transcripts must come directly from the College attended or the foreign evaluation service.
- A current copy of the Illinois nursing license, if licensed LPNs or RN.
- A naturalization certificate or a green card may be used as documentation for those born outside the United States.
- $30 non-refundable fee is payable to Lakeview College of Nursing.
After the application has been processed, applicants will receive an email confirmation that contains additional information about the program and an evaluation of official transcripts, if applicable. This email will be sent to the email address provided on the application for admission.
All application documents submitted to Lakeview College of Nursing for admission or transfer purposes become the property of the College and will not be released to the student or third parties. Transcripts from other institutions will not be forwarded to other educational institutions or agencies unless specified by state or federal regulation. A student who needs copies of documents from other institutions must contact those institutions directly.