Lakeview College of Nursing currently has openings for the positions listed below.
Admissions Recruiter - Immediate Opening
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associate degree plus experience will be considered
- Recruiting students into our nursing program.
- Representing the College at high schools, community colleges, as well as in-person and virtual college fairs. (Extensive travel will be required in the state of Illinois and West Central Indiana. Travel may also include other territories that are out of state.)
- Working in-person at our Danville, IL or Charleston, IL office.
Nursing Faculty Full-Time & Adjunct
Positions Currently Open in Summer 2022
- Infant, Child, and Adolescent Health (Danville)
- Maternal Newborn Care (Charleston)
- Clinical Adjunct for Adult Health
If you are interested in joining the Lakeview team, please submit a resume, cover letter, and employment application to:
Lakeview College of Nursing
Attn: Karlee Thomen
903 N. Logan Avenue
Danville, IL 61832
or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the supervision of the Dean of Nursing, nursing faculty delivers class and/or clinical instructions according to an approved course syllabus using accepted and effective teaching methods; advises and tutors students; maintains current and accurate attendance and grade records; remains current in the nursing field; participates in school activities such as faculty committee meetings, in-service training sessions, student functions, graduation exercises, open houses, and new student orientations.
Flexibility in the work schedule is necessary.
Interest in serving a diverse student population is essential.
Master’s in Nursing plus two years of clinical nursing practice required.
BSN teaching experience preferred.
Eligibility for Illinois nursing license required.
Resumes are always accepted.
The College reserves the right to extend searches or to retract positions advertised.
The College is an equal opportunity employer.